2nd March 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Sir/Ma, I am studying 3rd year mechanical diploma and I want to do B.E in marine engineering. What should I do to take admission in marine engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical please sent me all the details as early as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  11. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  12. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  18. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
4th March 2017, 08:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?

To get admission in B.E Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college according to your examination rank for pursuing Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?