2nd March 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

In which branch I can do degree after completing 3 years of diploma mechanical engineering at present I am studying in 1st semester? Can you please let me know the best one to choose which will help me in future? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  2. Which branch I can do in degree after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which branch to choose after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to become a Space Scientist?
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  6. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  7. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. What are best and latest degree courses to choose in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  14. How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  17. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  18. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
3rd March 2017, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Courses available after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the only branch that I can strongly suggest you to pursue is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Mechanical Engineering.

As you are still pursuing 1st Semester, I suggest you to concentrate on Studies first. You can then pursue Graduation after completion of Diploma course. You will have to appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Entrance Examination after completion of 3 year Diploma course and then you can pursue B.Tech/ B.E through lateral entry process.
4th March 2017, 08:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B. E, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B. E / B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for getting admission in second year of four years B. E /B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
4th March 2017, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which branch I can do degree after completing 3 years of diploma mechanical engineering at present I am studying in 1st semester? Can you please let me know the best one to choose which will help me in future? Awaiting for the quick response.

You can choose any one of the course given below in degree (engineering graduation) after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The best engineering courses available for diploma mechanical candidates are given;

BE / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
BE / BTech in Automobile Engineering
BE / BTech in Aerospace Engineering
BE / BTech in Production Engineering
AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?