2nd March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my two year polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering. Can I apply in the government jobs everywhere, where three year diploma are required by any government organisation. Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Government jobs after doing Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering from EIILM University?
  16. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  17. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  18. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
3rd March 2017, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?

No, you cannot apply while studying 2nd year of Diploma for Diploma based government jobs where the minimum qualification required. So before you apply for Diploma based government jobs, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

So I suggest you to first complete Diploma course (full 3 year course) in order to be eligible for such Diploma based jobs. There are many organizations that recruit candidates based on Diploma course.
4th March 2017, 07:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of your second year Diploma course if the job requires the qualification as three years Diploma course. So, to be eligible to apply for government jobs which requires the qualification as three years Diploma course, you have to complete your third year Diploma course from an AICTE recognized institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?