2nd March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Where to find the official information on the criterias which are followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

3rd March 2017, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?

Yes, on the basis of ITI qualification, you can get admission in diploma of same stream through lateral entry exam. Just apply for the polytechnic entrance exam of the state in which you reside.

You will be eligible only for diploma in the same trade in which you have done your ITI qualification.
4th March 2017, 05:50 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?

Yes you are eligible. To get admission into Diploma Courses you have to clear DET(Diploma Entrance Test). The minimum eligibility to appear for this exam is 10th pass or ITI.
You will be eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc.
4th March 2017, 06:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue diploma course after completion of your ITI course but for that you have to appear in the polytechnic entrance exam for lateral entry in the second year of diploma course or either you can also join private Polytechnic College where the admission will be on the basis of your percentage.
Your age should not be more than 23 years.
5th March 2017, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Where to find the official information on the criterias which are followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.
Yes, you can join diploma course after ITI.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
13th June 2019, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Does iti Copa course is helpful for polytechnic in computer science
13th July 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

After Copa in iti how many years should we give in deploma in computer engineering
17th August 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma with computer course after COPA from ITI?
6th August 2021, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Actually i want to join this course
6th June 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

After completed of COPA in ITI which course is the to persuade again?
Or after completed of COPA in ITI can i go higher studies again? Course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?