22nd June 2010, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

R/Sir
I tried IIT JEE 2009 at 1st time. I was selected in Extended Merit List.
I dropped 1 year. But unfortunately, i got accident 3 days before the exam. So, i could not attempt the exam of neither iit nor others. So i want to try iit once again.
So please tell me what should i do to reattend the iit jee 2011 as i have passed 10+2 in 2009. Should i appear from National Open Schooling to give the exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Can i give 12th class exam again through open school?
  2. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Eligibility to appear for ISC board improvement exam?
  5. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Eligibility for IIT JEE exam through open schooling?
  8. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers of IIT JEE?
  9. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Word Processing (327) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. National Institute Of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Chemistry (313) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling? -- [New]
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Accountancy (320) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd May 2011, 01:53 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R/Sir
I dropped 1 year. But unfortunately, i got accident 3 days before the exam. So, i could not attempt the exam of neither iit nor others. So i want to try iit once again.
So please tell me what should i do to reattend the iit jee 2011 as i have passed 10+2 in 2009. Should i appear from National Open Schooling to give the exam??
No this is not possible for IIT only 2-times you can give the exam .........

that's why you are not eligible for this exam because if this rule is available then so many student give again exam and qualify the IIT exam.........

but you have one method for give the IIT exam. you can try from another state 12th exam and then you are eligible for this exam..........

but you have less time why you spoil time for iit if you have talent then without IIT you can do also so many thing..................
1st June 2011, 09:32 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

my dear friend sorry to say that but you can not appear in iit exam after 2 year of passing 12th...you can give the exam of iit only 2 times.. 1 st with your 12th and second just after 12th.....

yes you should appear for national open schooling.....

all the very best
6th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

sir,i've passed 12 board exams in 2010 but that time i didn't give iit exams .then i dropped 1 year and prepared for iit but i didn't get selected in year 2011 so i've given iit exams only one time please tell me can i apply for iit in year 2012 my one attempt is still left.
26th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

Sir i've passed12 boardin2008 but that time i could not selected in iit please tell me some way how can i attemt iit2012
1st August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ajay mourya i want to know the age for appearing iitjee 2013 exaim
27th August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 11th. if i don't apppear in 12th exam this year or any other exam and appear in next year then can i appear in iit twice in 2013 and 2014
31st October 2011, 04:58 PM
vivek050

hi friends,

Can I reappear for IIT JEE exam after 2 years of appearing for 12th exam or should I appear for National Open Schooling to give the exam?

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered
R/Sir

that's why you are not eligible for this exam because if this rule is available then so many student give again exam and qualify the IIT exam.........

but you have one method for give the IIT exam. you can try from another state 12th exam and then you are eligible for this exam..........

but you have less time why you spoil time for iit if you have talent then without IIT you can do also so many thing..................

vivek
31st October 2011, 05:11 PM
vivek050

hi friends,
you give only two time exam of iitthat's why you are not eligible for this exam because if this rule is available then so many student give again exam and qualify the IIT exam.........

vivek
14th November 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2010 and appeared iitjee in 2011 for first time can i appear again iitjee in 2012
31st January 2012, 12:38 PM
despire007

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered
R/Sir

27th March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i have completed my 12th board in 2012,but i didn't applied for iit this year,so can i apply for iit in 2013 and 2014?plzzz tell me
2nd April 2012, 10:15 PM
zeya007

Sorry you will not be allowed to appear in IITJEE because IIT gives only two attempts which is applied from the when you are appearing in 12th board exam.
You can also not appear after giving your exam through NIOS.

But you can appear in AIEEE which allows 3attempts from 12th.
Best of luck.....
17th April 2012, 10:36 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Year of Passing Qualifying Examination ( QE )

To appear in IIT JEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2012, a candidate must have either passed the QE for the first time, on or after October 1, 2010 or appearing for the first time in 2012. Those who are going to appear in the QE later than September 30, 2012 are not eligible to appear in IIT JEE 2012.

The year of passing the QE will be determined based on the examination he / she passed the earliest out of the qualifying examinations listed below. In case the applicant passed more than one QE or attempted successfully same QE more than once, the year of the first successful QE / attempt will be used to determine the eligibility for IIT JEE 2012.

The qualifying examinations are listed below :

The final examination of the 10 +2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level.
High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
H.S.C. vocational examination.
Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10 +2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).

In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre-University ) examination at an earlier level.
22nd April 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

if i fail once in 12 board exam and next year if i pass then how many chances i get for appear iit-jee
10th June 2012, 04:42 PM
aTRazan

You can reappear for IITJEE exam IF you have appeared for it only ONCE since the maximum number of times for which the same canddate can sit for IITJEE is 2.
Since you can reappear it is totally upto you whether you want to sit for NOS.
10th June 2012, 07:12 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

You can reappear for IITJEE exam IF you have appeared for it only ONCE since the maximum number of times for which the same canddate can sit for IITJEE is 2.
Since you can reappear it is totally upto you whether you want to sit for NOS.
22nd November 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir Ihave class 12 pass for 70% marks than I will. Clear IIT exam so I will select
11th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th class in 2013 but I am not selected to give jee advance exam.then in 2014 I give jee advance. So I give this exam only one time . Can I reappear in this exam in 2015?
24th March 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

sir. the jee (main) exam is of three times .so if i qualify it by the third attempt: can I attempt the jee(advance)
24th March 2015, 08:31 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R/Sir
IIT do not allow student exceeding number of attempts if one has fail to succeed.
So it is advisable one should go for any other exam that IIT.
IIT has their strict rule and regulation in admission to their courses.
But one can only apply IIT again by switching the 12th board such as NIOS.
BUT it completely waste of time in doing so.
It is advisable if you have talent and self belief you can excel well in any colleges university as IIT is not the end.
Yes any one appearing or passed in NIOS exam are eligible to apply as the number attempts are limited.
Best luck for your future.
24th March 2015, 12:17 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Dear friend,
it not possible to attempt exam of IIT-JEE for...but don't worry you can take admission in IIT through GATE held by IIT for graduate students ...so continue you study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?