8th March 2017, 12:38 PM
Apala22

Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode?

I finished MA in Clinical psychology. Now I am working. I want to do the course that are required to be a clinical psychologist in distance mode. Is there any distance mode course that help me to be a licensed psychologist? Can you please guide me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  2. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  3. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  7. Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  8. How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru
  9. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  12. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  13. List of institutions to do Clinical Research in distance mode -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  15. Difference between M.A Psychology and M.A applied psychology
  16. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  17. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in Clinical Psychology in distance learning?
  18. Is it good to be a Clinical Psychologist than choosing HR after B.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?