8th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?

Hi, I passed 12 with 83% marks from commerce and I am graduate in B.Com. 77%. So can I do JBT course? If yes, so open or regular who's the best for this course? Can you please reply me with the complete information soon on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
8th March 2017, 06:31 PM
atal1978

Default Re: Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?

Yes, you can do JBT course after completion of 12th.

Junior Basic Training (JBT) is a diploma level course and complete in 2 years. Admission to the course will be on the basis of qualifying HSC exam or by entrance test.

Criteria for JBT Course -

* Candidates have completed higher secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
* Candidates belong to reserved category need to secure minimum 45% marks.
* Candidates age should be in between 17 to 28 years at the time of application.
* Relaxation up to five years in the upper age limit is given to the candidates of reserved categories as per existing rules of the government of India.

NOTE :

If you are graduate in B.com with good percentage, please apply for C.A. entrance exam & take good opportunity in C.A. & make bright future.
8th March 2017, 10:37 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?

You are eligible to apply for JBT (Junior Basic Training) course after completion of your B.Com. You are required to appear entrance exam for admission.

Subjects Covered In JBT Course
- Child Development and Learning Process
- Education Technology
- Health and Physical Education
- Teaching In Hindi
- Teaching In English
- Teaching In Social Science
- Teaching In Arts
- Teaching In Maths
- Teaching In Environment Science

Institutes Offering JBT course
- Dwarka Das Memorial Sai College of Education
- Mahatma Gandhi College of Education
- KVM College of Education
- Abhilashi JBT Training Institute
- Vidya Jyoti Academy
- Vaidh Shankar Lal Memorial College of Education
- Swami Vivekanand College of Education
- Krishna Education Center
- National Social Society, Delhi

Career Prospects
After completion of JBT course, You may work as a elementary level teacher at education institutes. You may find work at institutes like Schools, Nursery, Coaching etc.

Job Types
- Teacher
- Tutor
- Student Counsellor
- Teacher Assistant
- Education Administrator
- Librarian
- Childcare Worker
- Social Worker
9th March 2017, 10:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training course. The eligibility criteria for JBT course is :

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% marks or more. For SC/ST candidates it is only, 45%.

>>The age limit for JBT course is 17-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidate.

You can apply for JBT course with 83% marks in 12th commerce. Regular mode will be better for this course. For any more details about this course, Click Here .
9th March 2017, 11:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%. The Candidates should have an age between 17 to 28 years at the time of application. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks. My suggestion to you is that you can go regular JBT course rather than Open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?