8th March 2017, 02:39 PM
rajat_7

What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?

I want to know the courses related to tourism after graduation courses in PU and their full detail and admission details? Can you please let me know the procedure which need to be followed? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Awaiting for the response.

10th March 2017, 01:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?

As you have completed graduation in Punjab university i will recommend you to do Post graduate diploma management in tour and travels.
>> PGDTM or MBA in tour and travel will help in getting job in travel companies.
>> You can also apply for Master in tourism from Banaras Hindu university.

Mentioning some of tourism colleges
>> Lovely professional university, Jalandhar
>> Kuoni academy , Delhi
>> Sam Higginbottom Institute, Allahabad
>> Asia pacific institute management , Ahmedabad

Procedure of admission
>> Kindly visit the college home page.
>> In the admission section apply online by filling details.
>> After filling details and payment of form fees you will be called for counselling.
>> For any technical help kindly contact the admin number in the contact us page.
>> Final list of selected students will be displayed in college board website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?