10th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?

hello sir/mem,

i'a study in bba ty.i want to do course icwa in surat so give me duration and fees of icwa, contact of icwa in surat, after the job opportunity.. my email address [email protected]

14th March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?

i am pass out b.com of corrispondence i want to do icwa course why that is possible
17th May 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?

i have compleated b com through distance learning i want to join icwa please give me detail as fee duration and institution
28th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 10 2. then i am interested to do CA i want the full details of CA. so please provide ca details to my email id [email protected] . please please.........
28th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

ICWAI

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India

Cost and Management Accounting (ICWAI or CMA) is course in which student learn about the accounting ,auditing and about Cost Accounting.

This course is mainly focus on the Cost Accounting .

After completing the CMA or ICWAI you become Cost Accountant of any company/organization.

You can apply for jobs in Private and Govt Sector.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduates (even if done from distance education recognized university )can enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
fee - 3500/-
EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/
FINAL
Fee - not more than 8000/- .

Duration of the course - 3.5/4 years minimum (around)

Duration of the course for Graduates - 2.5 yrs (minimum)

The program is offered through both correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers

and depending upon the mode, the fee structure of the course varies.

For more information contact

AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE

www.myicwai.com
30th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hey I Pass 12 commerce with 65% n i am intrested in ICWA. so please information and address of surat And Navsari. so plzzzz request to u i have no more time thats why. so information and address mail to this email. [email protected]
13th July 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

pls provide me the corrent & complete fee structure for both correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers & also for when
don't want any mode & duration period after b.com.
7th October 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

If after b.com I join icwa then how many % require for executive
23rd October 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

my
name is chikkayya d i would like to change my corresponds address as hadi mane post bijoor taluk kundapura udupi dist karnataka state
1st December 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i'a study in bca s.y. i want to do course icwa in rajkot so give me duration and fees of icwa, contact of icwa in rajkot, after the job opportunity.. my email address [email protected]
12th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I Pass 12 commerce with 58% n i am intrested in ICWA. so please information and address of surat Andi. so plzzzz request to u i have no more time thats why. so information and address mail to this
email :[email protected]
10th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. i completed bcom(h) from DU. now i want to do icwa.. i have no informatin about it. so plzz i request u to give me some information regarding fees and duration to my email id.. my email id is [email protected]
9th August 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.,
I Have completed my CA-IPCC.. Now i am doing my Articles. I heard that some Procedures Have been changed in this ICWA Course.. My doubt is that is this CA article ship Training period will be an exemption for ICWA TRAINING Period... Please drop me a mail at [email protected]... I would be very happy if u respond and help me with my doubts... Thank You sir.
26th September 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

after complete icwai what job i ll get
7th October 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Pass cpt exam but fail in ipcc 2times now I want

To join icwa course how is it possible
19th November 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom in 2012 but now there is two years gap and now i want to do ICWA. i can appear for ICWA now?
5th December 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which last date admission
Intermediate ?
9th February 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.A. in psychology so i can apply to the course for icwa how is it possible please reply to me. my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?