14th March 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS after BDS completion in any other country?

I only want to do MS in medicine, but is it possible after BDS. I mean I want to get a degree in medicine which I can not only give people who have oral problems but also their other diseases but is it possible to hold a degree in medicine after BDS in US or any other countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS after BDS completion in any other country? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  3. In which country I should study MDS if pursuing BDS in India?
  4. What are the jobs I can do after completion of BDS degree abroad?
  5. How much does it cost to study BDS in Canada and Australia? Which type of provisions are there for foreign country students?
  6. Can I do PG in ENT course after doing 5 and half years course of BDS in Nepal
  7. Can I apply for MBBS course after completion of BDS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for MDS AIIMS entrance exam? Books to be referred for the same?
  9. How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?
  10. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Maharashtra?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  12. Can I do ENT/Gynaecology course after completion of BDS?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well?
  14. In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?
  15. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course?
  17. Procedure followed to apply for BDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for PG in AFMC after completion of BDS?
16th March 2017, 10:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS after BDS completion in any other country?

Yes, definitely you can do MS in Dental after the completion of BDS course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their BDS course from a recognised University can definitely apply for MS course in the relevant field.
In order to pursue the above mentioned course in other countries like UK, Canada, Germany etc. you must have to qualify in the examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc. to be eligible to apply for the said course.
9th April 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

@Ishaquekhan Question has been asked as MS in medicine nor MDS....
15th April 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS course after BDS course in Australia?
22nd April 2020, 03:35 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I do MS after BDS completion in any other country?

Yes you can apply MS in Dental after completion of your BDS course.

Students those who have completed their BDS course from a recognised University can definitely apply for MS course in the relevant field.
22nd April 2020, 04:59 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Can I do MS after BDS completion in any other country?

Yes, you can do MS after BDS

Yes, definitely you can do MS in Dental after the completion of BDS course, there is no problem in it. Candidates those who have completed their BDS course from a recognised University can definitely apply for MS course in the relevant field.

After you complete your BDS (or MDS) degree, you can work anywhere in the world. The major destinations are the USA, Canada, UK, European countries, Middle East Countries/Emirates like Dubai & Abu Dhabi etc.
16th August 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do an MS in Regenerative Medicine and stem cell research in UK or any other country after completing a BDS degree from India??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?