14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which degree course I can study after diploma in hotel management?

I have completed 10th standard.after that I studied 2 years diploma in hotel management. Now I need to study some degree courses. Which one is available for me to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  2. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses available to study other than B.Sc(Hotel Management) for a Diploma candidate?
  9. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  10. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  11. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  12. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  13. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  14. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  15. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  17. Can I get lateral admission on the basis of diploma in hotel management?
  18. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
15th March 2017, 05:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course I can study after diploma in hotel management?

Yes definitely if you have studied your diploma in hotel management then you can pursue degree in hotel management and you can also get admission through later entry directly in 2nd year of the degree course if you will qualify the entrance exam. So you are eligible for this degree course.
15th March 2017, 09:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management:

There are many courses available to pursue in Hotel Management field. Here are the courses that can be done after successful completion of Diploma in Hotel Management course. Some of the major courses include,

> Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hotel Management

> Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)

> B.Sc in Hotel Management

> Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management

> Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Hotel Management

After successful completion of Bachelor Degree, you may even go with Master's degree courses and they may include Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management and M.Sc in Hotel Management.
15th March 2017, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for degree in hotel management admission through lateral entry exam. On the basis of your diploma in hotel management, you can apply for admission in 2nd year directly through entrance exam which is conducted on state level.

Hence, just look for entrance exam notification and apply accordingly. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
16th March 2017, 05:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses available after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management course:

Diploma in Hotel Management course is a Diploma level course that can be done after successful completion of 10th Class. After completion of this Diploma in Hotel Management course, there are such many other courses. Some of the best courses that can be done after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management course are,

>> Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management

>> Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management

>> Bachelor of Hotel Management

>> Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management

>> Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Hotel Management
16th March 2017, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th standard.after that I studied 2 years diploma in hotel management. Now I need to study some degree courses. Which one is available for me to study?
After completion of diploma in Hotel Management course, you can do Bachelor degree in Hotel Management course.

You can apply for any University for this course through lateral entry exam.
16th March 2017, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your Diploma course in Hotel Management, you mus have to opt for the degree course in the same. It will be better option for you.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Hotel Management from a recognised University can apply for the degree course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?