17th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?

Hi, I am still studying in 12th class and I am so confused in two question related to BHM. How much percentage to get required to admission to BHM course and which colleges are perfect in India to do BHM course. Please tell me any friend and respected teachers.

18th March 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?

BHM stands for bachelor of hotel management which is an undergraduate course and have a duration of 3-4 years. In order to get admission in BHM course candidates should have completed their 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 50% marks including English from a recognized board. Some reputed institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.

Here are some of the best institutes from where you can pursue BHM course:

> Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development. (New Delhi)

> Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. (Karnataka)

> Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management. (Uttarakhand)

> Institute of Hotel Management and Catering. (Rajasthan)

> University School of Hotel management & Catering Technology, Rayat Bahra University. (Punjab)

> Oriental School of Hotel Management. (Kerala)

> Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition. (Jammu and Kashmir)

> Manipal University, Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration. (Karnataka).
18th March 2017, 05:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am still studying in 12th class and I am so confused in two question related to BHM. How much percentage to get required to admission to BHM course and which colleges are perfect in India to do BHM course. Please tell me any friend and respected teachers.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) course. There is no specific mark requirement is mentioned for taking admission to the BHM course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th standard and there is no entrance examination for the admission. The course duration will be four years. The best colleges for studying the course are given below;

Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration - Website Link

Christ University - Website Link

Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Website Link
20th March 2017, 09:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission under BHM course, candidates must have to complete their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.

Below I have mentioned the list of colleges offering BHM course in India, have a look over it.

List of Colleges offering BHM course in India:-

Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM)
Address: X-1, 8/3, Block-EP, Sector -V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone:098312 59416

Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration
Address: Valley View International Campus, Opp. Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Phone:0820 257 1978

Rizvi College of Hotel Management
Address: New Rizvi Educational Complex, Off Carter Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone: 022 2604 4176

R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management
Address: R M International Centre for Excellence, N 13, Lane W 17 K, Sainik Farms, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 2955 5006

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
Address: 7, Sham Nath Marg, Prema Kunj, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
Phone: 011 2389 0505

Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts
Address: 7-91/5, Street No. 2, Beside Whitus Hospital & IDBI Bank, Nagendra Nagar, Habsiguda X Roads, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2717 1591

IIMT Hotel Management College
Address: IIMT Nagar, Colony, 250001, O Pocket, Ganga Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
Phone: 0121 279 3500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?