17th March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?

I completed my SSC in Telangana and intermediate in Karnataka. Am I eligible to apply for the post of constable in Telangana?

18th March 2017, 09:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?

To apply for the post of constable the candidate should have completed is matriculation or higher secondary or graduation from a recognized board or university or institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-25 years for post no.1 to 5 and 18-33 years for post no.6 as on 1st July 2015. The age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
19th March 2017, 11:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?

You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for post of constable in Telangana. You have completed your 10th standard from Telangana and Intermediate from Karnataka State.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for constable post subjected to condition that you are eligible in General Category students. i.e you can not apply in reserved category students. The main eligibility criteria is that student must pass Intermediate or equivalent recognized by state government. Students belonging to SC/ ST category, he/ she must pass SSC and Intermediate level exam from Telangana state.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed notification in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-Telangana-Police-Constable-Posts.pdf(479.6 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?