10th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?

wht kind of jobs we get and what is the salary in india and also abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  9. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  10. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  11. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  14. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  15. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  16. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  17. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same?
4th October 2011, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?

The career opportunities after the completion of a post graduation in Bio technology are immense. You can enter in to the academics field by attending the NET exam conducted by the UGC. You can also enter in to the research and development field also after post graduation. You can clear the CSIR/JRF examinations for the same. Other opportunities in terms off jobs exist in fields such as forensic and research laboratories, clinical research, pharmaceuticals and heath care sector, agriculture etc. Opportunities also exist in the field of sales and marketing also.
19th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?

what kind of job i get after completing msc in environment and what type of salery
9th August 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the cheapest field with attractive salaries for freshers after 12th biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?