10th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

From where to get information about BBA counseling?

I had get rank 12234 on their entrance exam of BBA . But I still not getting any information about BBA counseling. so please sir/mam I want the notice or information about the BBA counseling so please sir give the information about that as fast as possible.

31st July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get information about BBA counseling?

all councelling date of bba?
7th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admssion at this time
22nd June 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am megha tiwari i got 11118 rank in the BBA entrance exam 2012 but i still not getting any kind of information about the counselling dates and their venues so please sir/madam i would like to request you to please give me all information about this as soon as possible...
4th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i had a rank 7001 ......can u tell me the dates if counseling...........
31st December 2017, 06:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course.

The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th in any stream with English from a recognized board.

The tentative date of BBA counseling is third week of July 2018. for detailed information you have to visit at the official website of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?