21st March 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.E after diploma in ECE

Hi friends, I am final year ECE student.with 60%. I am already a diploma in ECE completed in 2014. I am interested to study in ME. Which course is better for me. Please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma in ECE student?
  2. Is it possible to do CA after doing diploma in ECE? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to study Journalism for ECE Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  6. Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  7. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  8. How can I become a RJ after completing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to do so?
  9. Procedure to apply in Diploma-CET for ECE 3rd year student? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  10. In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?
  11. How to study B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. What can I study after passing diploma in ECE except engineering?
  13. Can I study BCA or B.Sc IT on the basis of diploma in ECE?
  14. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  16. How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  17. How should I study diploma ECE after finishing ITI electrician with 60%
  18. Is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure?
21st March 2017, 07:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.E after diploma in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am final year ECE student.with 60%. I am already a diploma in ECE completed in 2014. I am interested to study in ME. Which course is better for me. Please answer me

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.E directly after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course. You have to first study B.E or B.Tech in ECE and after completion of B.E / B.Tech, you can apply for M.E. For studying B.E or B.Tech after completion of Diploma, you can apply for admission through lateral entry mode. The diploma holders will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech or B.E. The admission to the B.E / B.Tech course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the lateral entry examination. The course duration will be three years. After completion of B.E / B.Tech you can pursue M.E / M.Tech.
21st March 2017, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.E after diploma in ECE

To get admission to study M.E course after completion of your B.E ECE course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like GATE, PGCET, etc.,. If you qualify the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of M.E course. Since, you have completed your B.E in ECE, it is best to pursue M.E course in the same stream, so, that you can better career and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?