22nd March 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CDAC course after completing class 12th so I want to know how can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  2. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?
  6. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  10. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  11. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  12. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  16. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 05:02 PM
armani123

Default Re: How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?

CDAC conducts C-CAT (common admission test) exam all over India to select candidates for the post-graduate diploma courses. So, for appear this exam you need to complete the graduation in Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria :

In order to apply for CDAC, you must fit into one of the following -
Candidates have graduation in engineering or equivalent (eg. BE/B. Tech/4 years B. Sc Engg./ AMIE/ AIETE/ DoEACC B level etc) in Electronics/ Electrical / Computer Science Engineering (CSE) or related areas.
PG in Engg. Sciences (eg. MCA/M.Sc. Engg, M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT, Electrical Electronics, Electronics, Instrumentation etc)
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Course Fee:- The total fees for the course is Rs. 90,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?