23rd March 2017, 10:55 AM
Vsujita

Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and I am in the 1st year (2nd semester) of the course so I need the previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University so that I can start preparing for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 12 years model question papers with answers for BA English 1st semester of Calicut University?
  2. Previous 10 years Model papers with answers for B.Com 2nd semester of Anna University
  3. Previous few years question papers of Bombay University B.Com 1st semester exam
  4. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. B.Pharmacy 1st year first semester previous years question papers with answers?
  6. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Delhi University MCA 2nd Year Fourth Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Karnataka State Open University MBA (F.E) 1st Semester-Macro Monetary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Download Economics question papers of previous 5 years for Bharathiar University 2nd year exam
  11. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for 2nd B.Com
  13. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  14. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous 10 years solved question papers for 2nd year B.Com of College of Commerce, Patna
  16. Mangalore University B.Com 1st semester exam previous year question papers of all subjects
  17. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for B.Com 4th semester of Nehru University
24th February 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University

Previous 10 years question papers of Bcom 4th sem. from Rtmnu.(Nagpur university)
16th September 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University

Sir, I'm in the department of economics third semester (manipur university)and i am searching for the previous questions with answer so that i can prepare for my exam.
If you can upload it i would be very great full to you.thank you
26th June 2022, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years economics question papers with answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?