23rd March 2017, 10:57 AM
sumit vijayrao raut

Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  4. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  5. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  8. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  11. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  12. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  14. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  16. When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?
  17. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  18. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
25th March 2017, 03:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?

B.Sc Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science with Agriculture and same is a bachelor degree course of three years with quite a good scope in country like India which is agro based.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

As far as you are concerned about the need of appearing in entrance examination for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course then it is required if you want to study from ICAR recognized colleges.

Further there is a two types of agriculture entrance examination one is a national level entrance examination AIEEA UG which is held by ICAR once every year where other is different CETs held for admission in undergraduate course Agricultural and technical courses.

For details about AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in where as for state CETs you can refer to their respective official link.
21st May 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?

I have not filled the form of ICAR 2019. So can I get admission in bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?