24th March 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation so I want to know how can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  2. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  3. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com?
  6. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure?
  9. How can I get admission in a well known University for pursuing BA?
  10. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  11. Is it possible to get a free seat in VIT University for pursuing a Degree course?
  12. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?
  14. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  15. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  16. Which is the best college for pursuing B.Com along with CA after completing class 12th? Colleges in Manipal or Udupi
  17. Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?
  18. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2017, 07:25 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th?

>> After you complete 12th firstly decide you want to do commerce degree or science or arts as a graduation stream.
>> Every state has a deemed university where you can do the graduate course.
>> You need to fill the admission form by visiting the college office.
>> You then need to give the entrance exam for the admission of undergraduate courses.
>> Many university fill the application and other process of admission online mode only.
>> Final list of selected students will be done after entrance exam and counselling and document verification.
23rd April 2017, 07:18 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th?

-> Sir , There are lot of degree courses available, select which course you like to do, and also which college .
-> Get complete details about the course by visiting that particular college and fill the application form and pay the fee .
-> This is the basic procedure you got to follow .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?