24th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Do I need a migration certificate to get admission in any other state?

Do I need a migration certificate in order to join any other college at different state
If yes, then what are the procedure to do how can get my migration certificate. Please let me know as soon as possible.

24th March 2017, 10:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need a migration certificate to get admission in any other state?

Yes, you need a migration certificate to get admission in other college at different state. To get migration certificate you need to apply for the certificate in the school/college/university you are currently studying and you need to write the letter of your fact and submit to the head of the institution after that they will do the further process and will give you the Migration certificate.
14th July 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need a migration certificate to get admission in any other state?

My daughter studing in III class due to some domestic problem my daughter admission do in state school how to get me migration certificate
28th July 2017, 02:21 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, a candidate needs migration certificate to take admission in other states.
You can get migration certificate from your school in which you are currently studying.

You have to fill a form and write an application to your principal to get migration certificate. You have to pay some amount of money also.
You will get migration certificate within one week.
12th April 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

The university did not take migration certificate at the starting of the course. After completing the course to give the final certificate. They are asking for migration certificate. How to do with it. He got all the semester marksheets. He got the provisional certificate also. What do I do
28th July 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 2013 and obtain migration after that in 2014. Now in 2018 i have taken admission in other university do i require to obtain new migration certificate or the old one is valid?? Please reply urgently.
5th December 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class in 11th in cbse board in punjab it posable can we take admission in uttharakhand in class 12th in cbse board
19th August 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed ssc exam from Mumbai and want to continue my college study from Hyderabad, do i need to take migration certificate, and from where i will get
21st August 2019, 10:48 PM
Alkasharma123

Migration certificate is only needed if u seek admission into any other university whether it is in your home state or in other. you will get it by the university from which you completed your course. Migration certificate is also sought after clearing 12th class at the time of admission to any course.
28th July 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I m working in punjab and my daughter studying in class in b in rohini sec 8 New Delhi. I want to shift my daughter delhi to punjab but during covid 19 how I do procedure of migration
29th June 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th board exam from West Bengal. Can I apply for migration certificate for two or more states simultaneously?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?