24th March 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?

Hi, I am Kawya. I'm 16 years old. My future ambition is to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan airlines. If I become an Air Hostess, what i have to do. What are the qualifications they expect to this job? It is a big problem to me. Please give some details about that. And how can I apply for this? Please reply.

26th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Kawya. I'm 16 years old. My future ambition is to be an air hostess in Sri Lankan airlines. If I become an Air Hostess, what i have to do. What are the qualifications they expect to this job? It is a big problem to me. Please give some details about that. And how can I apply for this? Please reply.
The qualification required to become an Air Hostess will be a Pass in 10+2 but it is recommended to complete a graduation in any discipline or degree in hospitality. The interested candidate should be between 18 to 27 years of age and should be unmarried. Candidate should speak in English and Hindi. She should be at least 157.5 cm in height and her weight should be in proportion to height. She should be fit physically and mentally for flying. She should possess normal eyesight. She should have good appearance and pleasing personality to become an air hostess. The selection will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion, and interview. There are various institutions in India offering the air hostess training courses.
27th March 2017, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
9th May 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

l am archana chaurasiya and I'm 16 year old. I have just passed 10 cg board. I want to become an air hostess. Sir please tell me what stream i choose and what qualification are required and what procedure to achieve that. Please solve my problem. Thank you
23rd May 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am asfa risly and i'm 17 year old. I have just passed my o/l. I want to become an air hostess. sir please tell me what stream i choose and what qualifications are required and what procedure to achieve that. please solve my problem thank you
23rd July 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm akeela banu i am 19 years old. I like to be a air hostess that is my dream i finished my all exams this year i doing bio sir please tell me what stream i choose and what qualifications are required please tell me thank you
25th July 2017, 10:58 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Minimum qualification required to become an Air hostess is class 12th. A candidate must be 12tg passed to become an Air hostess.
A candidate must have minimum 18years of age and maximum 26 years of age.
Height of candidate should be 157.5cm. Weight proportionate to the height.
Unmarried.
Perfect eyesight.
Good health.
Fair to clear complexion.
6/24 vision in each eye.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?