25th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication at RKDF University, Bhopal but I want to change it to Chemical branch. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  3. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  4. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  5. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?
  7. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  8. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  14. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  15. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  16. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  18. Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?
27th March 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication at RKDF University, Bhopal but I want to change it to Chemical branch. Is it possible?

It is possible to change the steam after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Tele communication to Chemical branch, if your polytechnic college permits you. The change of stream is possible in some polytechnic colleges after 1st semester or year (based on the availability of seats in the chemical branch). You should not have any arrears and should score the required marks to change stream set by your polytechnic college. You have to contact your Head of the Department (HOD) for change of stream. In some colleges it is not accepted, you have to quit the current course and join again the Diploma in Chemical from beginning. Contact your polytechnic college for further action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?