25th March 2017, 12:39 PM
Vishnu kethireddy

How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  5. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  6. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  7. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  8. Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  10. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  11. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  12. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  13. Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Humanities passed candidate?
  14. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  16. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to join Robotics?
31st March 2017, 09:08 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?

To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognized board and those who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in NDA examination.
31st March 2017, 06:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?

You are studying in tenth and after passing tenth, there are not good jobs in Indian Navy. If you want good job in Navy then you must apply for NDA examination after 10+2 board exams.

Eligibility for NDA exam:

1. You must do 10+2 from Science stream with PCM subjects.

2. Age criteria is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Unmarried male candidates can apply for exam.

Official website of NDA exam is www.upsc.gov.in.
1st April 2017, 12:05 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can apply for National Defence Academy Entrance examination after 10+2 to get into Indian Navy.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with science stream and PCM subjects.

Age criteria is 16.5-19.5 years.

Unmarried male candidates can only apply for NDA entrance exam.

Clear written and SSB to get into Defence.
1st April 2017, 12:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For best jobs in Indian Navy, you must apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination after 10+2. You can not apply for NDA examination after 10th. You should pursue your 10+2 from science stream with PCM subjects and then apply for NDA exam and clear written test and Service Selection board to join Indian Navy.

The age limit for exam is 16.5-19.5 years and only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
7th March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can a arts student join the Indian Navy. Is the candidate must be a science or commerce student?
15th May 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How can a arts student join the Indian Navy. Is the candidate must be a science or commerce student?
28th May 2018, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am in class 10 . So i just want to know where i apply for navy. Where the branches.give me the answerassoonaspossible.
9th February 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am student of class 10th and I want to join Indian navy but I don't no qualification for navy so can you please give me some way to join Indian navy please give me answer soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?