10th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Actuary course? Universities offering this course and the books to be referred?

hey m doing eco(h) 4m du n wana do dis course will u plz temme d scope n package n wich university shud i join? n wt bout books 4m whre i shud buy books??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?
  2. After B.Com what to do to make a career in Actuary?
  3. How to get a job as a fresher in Actuary?
  4. What does Actuary mean? I am planning to do commerce
  5. Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?
  6. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  9. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  10. What is the scope of MSc Physics? Which are the universities offering this course?
  11. India's best universities offering PG programme in Pharmacy? What is the scope of different branches in PG?
  12. Books to be referred for TANCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  15. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  16. Universities offering MEM in Singapore or Europe? How to apply for it and what is the scope?
  17. How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10+2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
21st October 2011, 03:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Actuary course? Universities offering this course and the books to be referred?

The scope of Actuarial science is good. There are many institutes providing this course. Some of them are Aligarh Muslim University, AMITY School of Insurance and Actuarial Science, University of Delhi, University of Madras etc. There are nearly 15 papers to be cleared to obtain the fellowship. The list of books you can find depends on the each paper and you can easily find in the website of institute of actuaries India.
23rd March 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Actuary course? Universities offering this course and the books to be referred?

Is there any use of doing Actuary course after CA ?
11th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i am in CA final and appearing in nov. 2013 and its 4th sem. of my b.com accounting hons.(JNVU jodhpur) when should i enroll for actuary...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?