10th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?

my name is ganesh deshmukh.i am in maharashtra.i'm bsc 3rd year student.my subjects in bsc are chemistry,computer,mathematics.i'm unable to get 50% marks in pcm group in 12th standard in maharahtra but i can get above 60% in bsc.my questions are
1>i want to go to enginearing 2nd year after bsc although it's waste of time.how can i give those enrance tests?
2>what is name of that entrance test?
3>when will those tests are carried out?
4>what is the syllabus for those entrance tests in maharashtra?
5>detail information about those entrance tests

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  3. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?
  4. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering in any college after completing BSc in Physics
  7. Entrance exams for admission in engineering course? Date of exam and syllabus?
  8. Can I get admission to MCA 2nd year after completing BSc computer science
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
  10. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  11. What are the entrance exams available to a B.Sc(physics) graduates for master degree?
  12. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  13. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  14. List of institutions offering M.Ed in Malayalam? What's the scheduled date for admission process?
  15. Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  16. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?

if a person have completed his/her bachelor degree with biology then can he/her appear in upsc exam for ias and ips??????????
23rd May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?

what should i do to get addmission in MBA ?
13th April 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam doing 2nd PUC science (PCMB).I need to do Be-Arc ,so which exams I need to give after 2nd PUC ,so as to get admission in Be-Arc colleges,iam very much confused please help me.
30th November 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the clear system of aerospace and aeronotices from which standard of base
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?