10th June 2011, 05:19 PM
malinink

Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?

My cousin got 80% in his Plus 2 exam and got 155 cut off mark. Whether he will get govt. quota or should go for private college this year trend? Seeking admission in Chennai Universities. Give the fee structure for various universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any part of Indian Government Medical College? I am in standard 12th with 80% marks and 155 cutoff
  2. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. Previous year question Papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam for the post of Executive Garde-II -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible to study in private or government college through MBC quota if my cutoff marks in BDS is 178?
  6. Least cutoff marks for MBC including government quota of private medical colleges?
  7. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  9. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  13. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  14. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  15. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  16. Admission in government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? List of some good private colleges?
  17. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  18. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
1st November 2011, 11:02 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?

dear friend,

there is no govt quota for marks basis ,if you are from backward class then only you can use the quota.
if you want to go through private institution then there is a provision for that.
so
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 11:47 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?

You need to have a background of back ground class
you can go for private college otherwise
21st March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Indian, presently I'm doing job in Saudi Arabia. I have completed my Intermediate in the year 2005. Now I wish to do BBA from any recognized university of India. What are the possibilities for me about the course? please do the favor.
Thanking you in anticipation!
16th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my upsse 2012 rank gen.25624 & upaf 749 suggest some college or i should take direct admission for b.tech in up or any other states private college?
30th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

can i get an admission in snn college of engineering by scoring 98 percent in 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?