28th March 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess?

Good Morning Sir / Madam, This is Pooja from Poona. I want to become an Air hostess. But I want to know that is it required to done air hostess training in airhostess academies before getting a job. Please give me the reply and how to apply for a job. In Air hostess job whether misbehaviour will be there or not?
What abt market situation right now in Air Hostess?

Is getting a job is easy. what type of questions will be asking in interview.

Plz send me the all details. I am waiting for ur reply.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Pooja

28th March 2017, 05:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Morning Sir / Madam, This is Pooja from Poona. I want to become an Air hostess. But I want to know that is it required to done air hostess training in airhostess academies before getting a job. Please give me the reply and how to apply for a job. In Air hostess job whether misbehaviour will be there or not?
What abt market situation right now in Air Hostess?

Is getting a job is easy. what type of questions will be asking in interview.

Plz send me the all details. I am waiting for ur reply.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Pooja

It is not mandatory to complete Air Hostess or Flight Steward training course to become an Air Hostess. The eligibility to apply for an Air Hostess post is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. Candidate must be in the age group of 18 to 27 years. The candidate height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. It is compulsory to know English and Hindi. Candidate should hold a valid Indian Passport. She should be unmarried and should have pleasing personality. Her eyesight should be normal and should be fit physically and mentally to fly. These are some of the other requirements to become an Air Hostess. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, group discussion followed by an interview. Work experience in a field like hotels, call center, travels will be added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?