30th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am in diploma Mechanical 2nd year. I am interested to do a training at Indian Railways. How can I apply for Indian railway training? This is my 1st summer training. So how can I do? Can you please give me the details on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  4. Application for summer vocational training in Indian railways in nagpur?
  5. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  8. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  9. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for automobile surveyor license after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?
  15. What is the application procedure followed to apply for diploma course offered by Indian Railways?
  16. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  18. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
30th March 2017, 11:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Being a Mechanical Engineer, Indian Railways is one of the best option to pursue training for you. You have to submit your application as soon as the application forms are released by Indian Railways. After due date for application submission, Indian Railway, shortlist the applications as per their eligibility criteria and accordingly a list will prepared for eligible candidate. If you found your name under that shortlisted list of candidates, then you can start training in Indian Railways from the schedule defined by the Indian Railways.
31st March 2017, 12:47 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

In order to get training in Indian Railways, you will have to collect a letter from your college and submit it to the railway training authorities. Your selection will be done after all the applications in the time frame is submitted an if you are felt suitable for the training.

If you can then send your letter directly to the HR department of railway affairs taking a NOC from from your college/university.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter once you are selected by the railway department.
31st March 2017, 10:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Indian railways offer 4 weeks training to diploma candidates. For that, you have to submit your application in the respective section on or before the last date of application submission. Generally the application submission start in the month of March. The selection process is first come and first serve. So, you are advised to submit your application as soon as the application submission start.
14th November 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir I'm veerababu we are selected to railway training railway training select me plz tell me sir thanks you
10th January 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am sandip sarkar , diploma in electrical engineering 3rd year I just completed my 5th semester for which railway training should I apply and how ?
12th July 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you give some dates for applications
26th July 2022, 07:38 PM
Ar_pit

There are various ways to get job in railway but as you have done B.tech in mechanical engineering.

For as a mechanical engineering candidates you can enter into railway through various entry like IES,SSE,JE. with Engineering disciplines.

Let me talk about recruitment process of railways for various above Engineering posts.

IES(IRMS) :- To be an IES officer in Indian railways you have to crack Engineering services examination (ESE) conducted by UPSC . It is one of the top hardest exam of India .but if you will crack it you will become an IES officer (class -1) in Indian railways. But currently Indian railways has withdrawn its recruitment through ESE from 2020 also till now they have not disclosed that how they will recruit for that post.

Senior section engineer(SSE) :- recruitment for this post is done by conducting exams (technical+non-technical) in various stages .by clearing these examination you can get into railway as a SSE.

Junior engineer :- the recruitment process for junior engineer is also similar to SSE but level of question asked in exams are little bit lower level compared to SSE exams.but here for this minimum qualification is diploma but don't worry B.tech are also allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?