31st March 2017, 07:30 PM
pritam@kumar

Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry) and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with MCA course so I want to know can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  2. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  4. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  5. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  13. Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  15. How can I apply for MCA entrance exam in Kerala? What is the syllabus for the MCA including Physics and Chemistry entrance exam?
  16. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  17. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  18. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
1st April 2017, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course after completion of your Graduation with B.Sc. (Chemistry) course from a recognised university. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Computer Applications from a recognised university or Bachelor's degree course and 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subject from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course. You need to appear in entrance examination conducted by the respective university to get admission in MCA course.
14th July 2020, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Sir i have complted in my degree bsc(bzc) can i do mba fin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?