2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject to science stream from commerce stream?

Sir. I am 12th commerce student and I want to change my subject to science this is how to possible? Please give some way Sir.

2nd April 2017, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject to science stream from commerce stream?

No, it is not possible to change to science stream from commerce stream being a 12th standard student. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in the same stream whether it is Science or Commerce stream. If you wish to pursue your 12th standard with Science stream then, you need to pursue 11th standard with Science stream to be eligible to pursue 12th standard with Science stream. So, I suggest you to take decision by thinking twice because, your two years of valuable time will be wasted if you repeat 11th and 12th standard with Science stream.
2nd April 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change stream from commerce to science because science is a specialized stream unlike any other stream. You need to take admission in class 11th to study science now.
2nd April 2017, 10:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not any way possible for you to change your stream from commerce to science because it is not under rule. One can change the stream from Science to commerce or arts but it is not possible to change the stream from arts or commerce to science because science is basically a difficult stream in comparison to commerce or arts.
So continue with your stream.
3rd April 2017, 04:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. I am 12th commerce student and I want to change my subject to science this is how to possible? Please give some way Sir.

Sorry, it is not possible to change stream to science stream from commerce stream. As you have joined the commerce stream, you have to complete both 11th and 12th in commerce stream only or you have to quit the current 11th standard and again join 11th science stream based on your 10th marks in the same school or different school. But one year will be wasted. It is not possible to change in the middle from commerce stream to science stream. You have to think twice before making any decision like this.
3rd April 2017, 05:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Changing the stream in 12th standard is not advisable, however if you want to change subjects from science stream to commerce stream, then you can change it. You have to change the subjects only at the time of admission in 12th standard. Once the admission date is over, you can't apply for changing the stream.
3rd April 2017, 09:40 PM
khanexpert

You cannot change your stream from commerce to science stream as that it not possible in 12th standard, however if you want to get admission in science stream, you will have to continue from class 11 again with science, provided you should have the minimum eligibility criteria for it.
18th February 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can the commerce stream subjects in 12th grade can be studied without any reference to 11th Grade commerce subjects? Are these continuation?
1st April 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got less marks in Pre-Boards but got more marks in Boards class 10. Can I change stream from Commerce to Science?
23rd September 2022, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

I did PUC in commerce but I wanted to do PUC in science so what's the procedure (Karnataka)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?