3rd April 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan to study MS course from USA. There are three banks in my Municipal area, SBI, ICICI and Bank of India. Please tell me in which bank should I apply? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  4. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  5. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  6. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  10. Whole procedure to apply for an education loan at ICICI to study MCA course? Rate of interest for it?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  13. Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks?
  14. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  15. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  16. Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
5th April 2017, 10:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?

It is better to take loan from a centralized bank as there is no processing free and the rates are very attractive. You can get a maximum of rupees 20 lac by providing the necessary documents like the candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad.
Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents. The applicant should be an Indian national.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
You can visit directly to the nearest branch of the Bank or you can apply online for education loan all you have to do is to open the official website of the bank and then have to click the loan tab and apply for education loan and fill the form after that you need to scan the documents and upload it to the website of the bank after few days your loan amount will be sanctioned and you will get the education loan.
6th April 2017, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?

You can apply from any bank which offers you best interest rates for education loan. Just compare the rates offered by these bank and other features and take your decision.

Normally, SBI is one the leading banks to offer education loans in India and PSU banks are considered the best option for such loan. Hence, your choice should be between SBI and ICICI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?