3rd April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh but my total fee is 7 lakh. I want the 3 lakh as cash reserve in my account. Procedure to get extra amount in an education loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  3. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  4. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  6. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  9. Bank will provide extra amount in Education Loan if having a year gap in B.Tech course?
  10. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  12. How much amount I have to pay against SBI Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs?
  13. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  14. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  18. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
4th April 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?

Sir what is full procedure to get the student loans... Please give me full procedure from initial to final step to get student loan.. One more is that I am 12th passed student & want to get the loan for the preparation of Medical entrance. Thank you

Plz give a concrete suggestions
4th April 2017, 05:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh but my total fee is 7 lakh. I want the 3 lakh as cash reserve in my account. Procedure to get extra amount in an education loan from SBI?

Sorry, it is not possible to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI. The education loan will cover the following expenses: Fees payable to college/hostel, Examination/Library/Laboratory fees, Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniform, Purchase of Computers and Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit. The maximum amount for studies in India will be Rs 10 Lacs. You can contact the State Bank of India branch near your place for more details regarding education loan. The SBI Education Loan Scheme website link is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?