3rd April 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I wish to become an Air Hostess so I want to know do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  3. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  6. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  7. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?
  9. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  10. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  12. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th?
  13. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  14. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  15. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  16. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  17. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
5th April 2017, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I wish to become an Air Hostess so I want to know do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Air Hostess course.

The minimum educational qualification required for Air Hostess course is 12th standard from a recognized board.

Your maximum age criteria for Air Hostess course is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?