3rd April 2017, 01:45 PM
arbas

Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation from HCU so I want to know which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  4. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  5. Which career oriented courses i can do alongwith intermediate MPC?
  6. How can I pursue Biotechnology course after completing MPC course?
  7. What are the courses in Degree after completing Intermediate(MPC) other than B.A and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  9. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  10. Section A question papers? I am a student of institutions of engineer at Tirupati
  11. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  12. Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?
  13. Which course would be the best for pursuing after Intermediate with (MPC)?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  15. Do I have to qualify CPT first to pursue CA even after completing MPC group?
  16. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  17. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  18. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
15th November 2017, 05:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC?

HCU refers to University of Hyderabad and for your information I would like to let you know that HCU only offers PG, PHD, and other higher studies degree programs.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate with PCM group you can take admission in HCU for Integrated degree ( dual degree ) programs. Also for getting admission in same you will have to qualify its respective entrance examination.

--> List of integrated degree programs offered by HCU are as here under :-

* M.Sc.(5 year Integrated) :-

i) Mathematical Sciences.
ii) Physics.
iii) Chemical Sciences.
iv) Systems Biology.
v) Optometry & Vision Sciences.
v) Health Psychology.
vi) Earth Sciences.

* M.A.(5 year Integrated)- Humanities :-

i) Hindi
ii) Telugu
iii) Urdu
iv) Language Sciences

* M.A.(5 year Integrated)- Social Sciences :-

i) Economics.
ii) History.
iii) Political Science.
iv) Sociology.
v) Anthropology.

For more details regarding HCU admission procedure, courses offered and eligibility criteria for same you can refer to the link www.uohyd.ac.in
5th April 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC?

I have completed my inter 2 and I am from arts group. Which one is suitable for Arts group. And what are the courses available in HCU.. for CEC students.
23rd July 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12 I want to pursue my degree from HCU (must) so which course should I take in hcu as now I'm studying cec
19th April 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my intermediate last year, I am still studying degree in other college but, I would like to continue my study in HCU. So what can I do to join in HCU
Please tell me
10th April 2021, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

can I join HCU after my 12th with CEC group and I want to take BMM course
19th June 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with bipc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?