4th April 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th with Science (Medical) and after completing class 11th I want to change my stream to Commerce so I want to know is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  2. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?
  3. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  6. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  8. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  10. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  13. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB?
  14. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I discontinue and pursue 12th next year due to medical issue?
  16. Can I pursue M.B.B.S after failing in class 11th and passing in class 12th with 60%?
  17. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
5th April 2017, 08:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?

No, it is not possible to pursue 12th standard with Commerce stream after completion of your 11th standard with Medical Science stream from a recognized board. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in the same stream. So, if you are interested to pursue your 12th standard with Commerce stream then, you need to repeat your 11th standard with Commerce stream from a recognized board.
5th April 2017, 01:41 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?

No,
If you have opted for Science stream in class 11th then you can not shift to any other stream in class 12th. You can do commerce in graduation if you want to go to commerce field.
I will advice you to be in the medical field and obtain good percentage , this will help you in getting good college and complete bachelor course like BMS, BDS as per your interest, and you can cater your career well in medical field.
5th April 2017, 05:28 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

No. It is not possible to change to Commerce stream after completion of 11th class with Science stream.

You have complete 12th class also in Commerce stream only.

If you want to switch to Commerce stream from Science stream, there are two ways.

You have to complete 10+2 in Science stream and then opt for Commerce stream in your Graduation.

Another way is you have to discontinue from 10+2 now and then to join 10+2 again with Commerce stream.

I would suggest the first way as the 2nd way would result in 1 year academic career loss.

Candidates of Science stream in 12th class are equally eligible as Commerce stream candidates to join any of the Commerce course at Graduation level.

Some of the popular course in Commerce stream are
-Chartered Accountancy
-Law course
-BBA
-BBM
-B.Com
-B.Com (Hons)
-B.Com (Computers)

You can choose the course as per your interest and ensure you gain sufficient subject knowledge to crack the job opportunities.
5th April 2017, 10:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for any student who has done 11th from science stream and then to appear for board examination of 10+2 from commerce stream, it is not allowed. The registration for board examination of 10+2 exam is done in standard 11th where candidate selects stream and list of subjects to appear for board exam.

You can only appear for board exam from science stream. If you want to opt commerce stream then you need to take admission in 11th standard and opt commerce stream. It will cost you loss of complete one academic year.
5th April 2017, 11:30 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical). For this you have to contact of your school administration in which you take admission.
26th January 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 11 from non medical and in 12 i want to take humanities. Can i change my stream in 12 class?
25th March 2021, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 11TH IN SCIENCE FEILD IN PCMC NOW I WANT TO CHANGE THE COMBINATION TO ECBA IN COMMERCE IS IT POSSIBLE SIR?
28th March 2021, 12:01 PM
SAKTHIRAJ S

no dude ,its not possible to study ,its science related stream ,if you take 11th std science stream and in 12 commerce its possible to change ,but for 11-commerce and 12-science not possiblle ,thank you for reading my opinion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?