22nd June 2010, 05:02 PM
cool.mrrahuljain

How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?

Sir,i am studying engineering in a central university.I want to transfer to another government engineering college .Can you please let me know how can i make a transfer.

Related Questions:
30th March 2011, 08:47 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?

Dear friend you can,t transfer another college during studying.............you can change only branch if you want because another university has limited seat and they can,t give you admission ........................

that,s why i think you can't change your college.........in the government college this is impossible.................
24th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?

how to transfer first year from Dr.B.A.T.U. to second year in government college of engineering aurangabad
19th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in kalasalingam university 1st year civil department.can i change my college.after my 1st year?.
1st November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have study in 2nd year.how to transfer 3rd year in another college
25th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer 4m one college to other after 2nd year enginering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?