9th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?

Hello sir, I want to study of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Karnataka State through lateral entry so, I need an education loan. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  2. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  3. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  4. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?
  6. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at HDFC Bank? Can my father get tax benefit under Sec 80 E of IT act?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  10. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS in private sector? How much money do I have to pay?
  12. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  13. Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?
  14. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  17. How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them?
  18. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
13th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Karnataka State through lateral entry so, I need an education loan. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?

The education loan is given in Syndicate Bank for those students who have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions through Entrance Test/Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC or 10+2. You have to collect the application form from the Syndicate Bank and apply for an education loan. For studies in India the maximum amount given will be Rs 10 Lakhs. Margin money is not required for up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Your parents have to be joint borrowers for the loan amount. There is no processing or document charges for the educational loan in Syndicate Bank. You have to provide the photocopy of mark sheet, proof of admission to the course and other documents mentioned in the application form. Filled up application form can be submitted in the Syndicate Bank branch for educational loan. The Syndicate Bank Education loan website link is given here Click Here
13th April 2017, 01:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get the education loan from Syndicate Bank the candidate should have fulfil the requirements which are set by the bank.
1. The borrower should be the resident and the citizen of India.
2. The borrower must have attained the age of 18 years.
3. If the student is minor then he must be represented by the parent of Indian nationality.
4. The applicant must have taken admission in the approved university or board of education through valid entrance exam and other selection procedure.
5. The candidate needs to submit the proof of admission to the course like fee receipts.
6. Photocopy of last examination’s mark sheet.
7. Two passport size photographs and should not be older than three months.
8. ID proof, Voter ID, License, etc. of the students, parents and the guarantor.
After fulfilling the above mentioned rules and regulation the candidate can avail the loan amount a maximum of Rs.10 lac to get admission and study in India. You want to take the amount of Rs.4 lac then there is no need for any security by the bank you can avail the amount without paying any processing fee. The interest rate for education loan up to Rs.4 lac is 11.75%. You can repay the loan along with the amount of interest after the moratorium period (after completion of course or after one year of getting the job).
13th April 2017, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can visit the nearest bank branch after confirming your admission. Bank manager is the person, who deals with all education loan applications. You need to apply through him/her.

You must have all the required documents supporting the education loan. A guarantor will be required for security purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?