14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Will a tattoo on my ankle and wrist create problem in getting a government job?

Please tell me, I am in nursing field BSc nursing 3rd year student. I have minor tattoo on my ankle or a wrist this tattoo i had made when m crazy of it, but now i want government job but some peoples told me that m not selected for any government job. Please clarify, it is true or not. Please help me, am so worried about it. Please, it is my humble request to you. Am waiting for reply.

14th April 2017, 01:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a tattoo on my ankle and wrist create problem in getting a government job?

No, it won't matter if you have a tattoo on your ankle in order to get a government job. But, the tattoo on your wrist may cause a problem if it is visible too much. Suppose at the time of interview if the authorities notices the tattoo on your wrist, then it might affect your performance. But, nothing to worry about having a tattoo on your wrist won't stop you to get a government job. You can simply wear a full sleeved dress and hide the tattoo at the time of interview and as the ankle always remains hidden, so it won't cause any problem.

But, if you are looking for a job in Army, Police, Defence then I am sorry to say that you won't be allowed with a tattoo on your body.
14th April 2017, 09:52 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Will a tattoo on my ankle and wrist create problem in getting a government job?

There is nothing as such, you can avail the government job if you fulfill the minimum criteria and clear the interview rounds, it does not matter if you have tattoo or not on your body.

However, it is advised to play decent and try to look smart rather than funky and stylish, as it creates a positive or negative impact on the interviewer.
14th April 2017, 09:58 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

If you are preparing to join the defense then it will create a huge problem. Defense like Army, Navy, Police, Air force, etc. where you need to clear the medical and physical test there only you will face problem other wise if you want to join job other than defense area in government sector then it will not create any issue.
14th April 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the government jobs will not have any problem with any tattoo. Only those government jobs which are related to defense, police and paramilitary forces will have any objection.

Hence, if you are looking for force job, then try to get rid of the tattoo as soon as possible.
15th April 2017, 12:03 AM
khanexpert

No, it should not create any problem but it is always preferred not to flaunt it as it might trigger a negative impression on the interviewer. So, better play on the safe side and do not give a chance to consider your application.
15th April 2017, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is not a good habit of making tattoos anywhere in the body. For any kind of decent jobs, candidates are required to be in decent look and their body language must show a decent character. So, in order to get a good Government job, you must have to look decent and you should not have any tattoos printed on your body.
30th November 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is permanent tattoo allowed in government Banks and SSC exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?