16th April 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?

Hello sir, I am going to take admission in ITI course. Please tell me can I apply for SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?

Related Questions:
  1. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  2. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  3. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security? -- [New]
  4. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  5. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  6. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  8. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  9. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  11. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  12. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
  13. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  14. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  16. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  17. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  18. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
21st April 2017, 10:44 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?

Yes, ITI course is covered under the State Bank of India skill loan scheme. The borrower by showing all the required documents to the bank can avail a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lac with the interest amount rate of 9.5% per annum.
2nd April 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?

How can I get loan for ITI COURSE (MECHANICAL), and what process off pass loan,what documents required for it.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?