18th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?

Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? Which year I can apply for? Can you please give me the criteria followed and whether I will be able to get a job after completion of the diploma course? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
18th April 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? Which year I can apply for? Can you please give me the criteria followed and whether I will be able to get a job after completion of the diploma course? Awaiting for the quick response.

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard. So you are eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. As you have studied Diploma in Electronics, you can pursue your education in the same field like BE/BTech in Electronics or AMIE course. It is not advisable to study again one more diploma in different field. The admission to the polytechnic course will be done through an entrance examination. You can contact some private polytechnic colleges for taking admission to Diploma in Civil Engineering. Consult your parents and teachers before taking any decision in this regard.
18th April 2017, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil after completion of your Diploma in Electronics course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil course. You can get admission only in first year of the Diploma in Civil course.
18th April 2017, 11:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the Diploma course in Civil after the completion of Diploma course in Electronics, there is no problem in it. The basic requirement for the above said course is class 10th pass.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma courses.
7th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma holding in civil engineering and 10th pass.
I am studying government polytechnic college selected in merit
I eligible to nda exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?