27th April 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in NBC, Jaipur?

Sir/Mam, I want to know how to do summer training in NBC, Jaipur. I am 2nd year mechanical engineering student. Whats the process to apply for training? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

29th April 2017, 11:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in NBC, Jaipur?

In order to apply for summer training in NBC, Jaipur, at first you have to contact the authorities and enquire about the availability of internship. After that you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and address it to the HR department of the company with a copy of your resume.

If you get selected then you will be called for interview and complete the further selection procedure. Hence, after completing all the formalities you can start your training in NBC, Jaipur.
10th May 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does NBC, Jaipur offer summer training for the field of computer science or is it only for mechanical and civil engineering students
9th May 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have a query related to internship that how should I contact the authorities to know about the internship program in the field of marketing(MBA).

I require your suggestions and guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?