11th June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?

the tamil nadu government has supplied 22,000 applications for medical colleges ,but there are only about 1700 government seats .but if the tn government is questioned about this they will give any related reply and they are not taking any steps to increase the medical seats.whether tn will increase the seats?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  2. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  3. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  4. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  6. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  7. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges? -- [New]
  10. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  11. How many medical seats are available in Tamilnadu government college?
  12. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  14. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  15. Will I get a government medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 cutoff?
  16. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. How many seats are there for MBC in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  18. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?

12th November 2011, 12:53 AM
Beready

Default Re: Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?

friend,

there is news about the increment .
but till date they are not increase so wait and watch .
what the govt will do.
good luck.

13th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 180.25. i come under sc category. can i get bds in govt colleges in tamilnadu?

23rd May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 192.5 and i come under mbc .can i get mbbs /bds-v

4th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my cut off is 197 and i belong to bc category ...... will i get a seat in any of the govt medical colleges in tamilnadu........... please reply ....

16th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir my cut off is 198 and i belong to bc category will i get seat in coimbatore medical college

24th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir how many seats belong to sc categories in Tamilnadu medical colleges?

2nd July 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir my cut off is 196.5 i belong BC Category, can i get Seat from gove college?

29th June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

my cut off was 192.5 and Iam BCM.I get a seat in govt or govt aided medical college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?