7th May 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?

I am 32 years of age and I have completed my graduation from Delhi University Open School & I have done a Diploma course in Office Management from YWCA, I want to apply for a government job. I want to know the procedure to apply for the same.

Regards,
Pooja Rawat2

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  4. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for government job at West Bengal
  6. What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  14. What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BTC course after completion of graduation from open university?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?
  17. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
8th May 2017, 06:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The degree from a recognised open university is valid to appear for entrance examination. So, you can apply for jobs in Railway, Banking, Defence services and other examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in jobs. The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination and relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?