13th May 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?

Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Thanks!

24th May 2017, 01:08 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?

After completion of BSC nursing you can apply for job in the countries such as USA, UK, New Zealand etc.

Selection Procedure:

> To work in country like Canada and USA you have to qualify the Licensure exams such as CRNE/CPNTE and NCLEXRN.

> To get nursing jobs in New Zealand you should complete competency Assessment program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?