17th May 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Sample modal question papers for common entrance test for Rashtriya Military School of class 6th standard

Sample model question papers for common entrance test for rashttiya military school of class 6th standard? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful for me to get prepared. Kindly give me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  2. Sample and previous years papers of common entrance test conducted by Rashtriya Military Schools of India for admission to class 6th
  3. Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?
  4. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?
  5. Need last years papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance test for preparation?
  6. Coaching classes for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam in Delhi for 6th standard?
  7. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
  8. How many seats are vacant for Civilians for class 6th and 9th of Rashtriya Military Schools?
  9. Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?
  10. How to get admission in 6th class in Rashriya Military School
  11. Previous years question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance examination for Class VI -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Rashtriya Military School being a 6th CBSE student?
  13. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  14. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  15. Coaching to get admission for Rashtriya Military School in 9th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?
  17. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  18. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
26th May 2017, 07:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Sample modal question papers for common entrance test for Rashtriya Military School of class 6th standard

Your advised to follow your last class books thoroughly also CBSE books.
You have to apply admission form and after submission of form you have to appear for entrance examination.If you qualify the exam, then you will be called for an interview with required documents and fees.
For more details regarding admission procedure, visit http://www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/admission.html
Below I have attached a sample paper for practice.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Military School Entrance Exam Question Paper.pdf(123.0 KB, 1505 views)
3rd October 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample modal question papers for common entrance test for Rashtriya Military School of class 6th standard

Dear sir, I am vivek ugalmugle from Maharashtra . Sir i want previous entrance exam question paper for the preparation . Then it will be helpful to prepare. Sir please send me question paper .
Please sir .
16th December 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many pairs of twin prime numbers between 2 to 99?
17th December 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

We want , Rashtriya Military School question paper 2017 previous year question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?