22nd May 2017, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Is Tally good for B.A. graduates for getting jobs?

Experts please do explain me that is Tally good for B.A graduates? What kind of job will i get after doing Tally having Arts basis?

22nd May 2017, 01:33 PM
help100%

Default Re: Is Tally good for B.A graduates for getting jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Tally good for B.A graduates? What
kind of job will I fetch?
Look Tally is a software which helps in doing electronic accounting and nothing else and I guess you are from Arts background and hence its of no use to you. There are many career paths available for Arts background like teacher, administrator, journalist, sales, etc. and if you do masters in arts or business management will add value and open more opportunities in availing jobs.

Hope the above mentioned information will be of help to you, for any further query please do let us know.
22nd May 2017, 11:39 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, tally is a good course for everyone. Ba graduates are eligible for this course. After completion of this course you will get a job in the field of accounts, finance and banking sector. Thanks
23rd May 2017, 01:59 AM
perthc

Hi,

Yes Tally has a huge scope for getting jobs.

==>Tally software is considered as one of the best Accounting software worldwide,as most of the companies uses to record the transactions in tally software..

==>It is capable of handling almost any kind of business transactions.

==>Below are some job profiles in which you can get absorbed into:-

• Finance Managers
  • Directors (Finance)
  • Chief Financial Officer
  • Financial Advisers
  • Certified Public Accountant

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?