12th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?

hi i am studying in diploma in computer eng. I am in 4th sem so i am confused between how to take diploma in to degree. I acsept 70percentage in after diploma complete
so how many chanses?
What is the process to get d to d.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  3. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  5. Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  8. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  9. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies? -- [New]
  11. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  12. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  13. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  14. Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?
  15. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  16. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  17. Can I write IAS or IPS exam after completing Diploma in Computer Science? Is diploma equal to degree?
  18. Degree courses in Computer Science for Diploma in EEE holder?
13th June 2011, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?

You must certainly go in for degree course after completion of the diploma course. For this you need to appear for the LEET exam. You need to appear for the same when you are in the final year. So since there is one year it apt time for you to prepare for the same. Since you will be a diploma holder you will be eligible to join the second year of engineering.
17th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?

I completed my first year B.Com.But discontinued and currently persuing Diploma 5th semester.am i elegible to write KAS or IAS.

lavanya
15th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I M DOING DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO DEGREE FROM A GOOD COLLEGE IN PUNJAB

15th August 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

i have done 3 years course of computer technology rom msbte
am i elegible for doing bcom or ba or bsc
21st October 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am studying in diploma in computer eng. I am in 4th sem so i am confused between how to take diploma in to degree. I acsept 70percentage in after diploma complete
so how many chanses?
Hey buddy u can take up ur Degree program Via Distance Mode by the time u finish ur Diploma ur Graduation will be done

for more details call me at 09396583927
22nd October 2011, 12:07 AM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so how many chanses?
You can take admission to second year in engineering.
30th November 2011, 08:10 PM
litunu

You must certainly go in for degree course after completion of the diploma course. For this you need to appear for the LEET exam. You need to appear for the same when you are in the final year. So since there is one year it apt time for you to prepare for the same. Since you will be a diploma holder you will be eligible to join the second year of engineering.
22nd April 2012, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I just finished my diploma in IT and I now want a degree in computer science and not a BTECH, is this possible and how many years would it take me to complete. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?