12th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Physical Science in Kolkata?

Sir, I want to join in a coaching centre for csir-net in Physical Science. Please Suggest the names and the addresses of those in Kolkata. Thanking you.
From
[email protected]

13th June 2011, 04:48 PM
kumarupender

Default Re: Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Physical Science in Kolkata?

HI,
followings are the best coaching centres for net:-

RICE group,sealdah,70009
ACADEMICS
MIES,sonatpur ststion road,kol-700150
target academy,sealdah

beside these presidency college campus also have a coaching centre for competitive studies..........go and have a brief idea about the centres....gid luck.
28th June 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Physical Science in Kolkata?

Sir, I want to join in a coaching centre for net in English.Please Suggest the names and the addresses of those in Kolkata. Thanking you.
From
[email protected]
9th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY POSTAL NET COACHING CENTER NEAR HOWRAH STATION?
3rd December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

please tell me ugc net coaching centers for electronics science in hyderabad
14th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like know coaching classes for csir net physical science available in mumbai
18th December 2011, 07:42 AM
pradosh998
Member+

dear friend,

UGC NET coaching centers for electronics science in Kolkata:-

Sachdeva New P. T. College*
11 - C Dover Lane
Kolkata - 700 029
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2463 5794, 2463 5795

Erudite*
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232
2nd February 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

The best coaching centre of csir net in physical science in india?
23rd March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join for csir net physical science coaching center in chennai.. so any centre in chennai available pls send to my mail id..
[email protected]... mobile. 9942799013
6th April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about the best coaching center for net in education subject or any professor who coaches for this in kolkata.
9th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hai, im in physics m.sc.i want to take coaching for net exam.i want to know all best institution in kolkata for ugc csir net physics
23rd May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the best coaching institute for net in postal coaching system in physical science.pls mail me at [email protected].
My contact no is 8017623898
8th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Physical Science in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join in a coaching centre for csir-net in Physical Science. Please Suggest the names and the addresses of those in Kolkata. Thanking you.
From
[email protected]
I want to get postal coaching of net(physics) exam. please give me the adress of institute from where I can get the same.
6th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get regular coaching of chemical science.please give adress of institute from where I can get the same in chennai.
30th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get postal coaching of Physical science for ugc csir net, so please give me the postal address of those institution.
19th December 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm m.sc. in mathematics from N.S.O.U. and I've
got 56.4% in this subject. I want a coaching centre
for csir-net exam. Please, tell me address of the best
coahing centre for it.
Thank you
12th March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hi,kindly suggest me the csir coaching centre for physics in chennai
15th May 2013, 11:50 PM
banacareer

Hi,

UGC NET coaching centers for electronics science in Kolkata:-

Sachdeva New P. T. College*
11 - C Dover Lane
Kolkata - 700 029
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2463 5794, 2463 5795

Erudite*
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232
26th May 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

best coaching center in sealdah for CSIR NET in chemical science
29th May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me any coaching centre in coimbatore offering UGC CSIR NET physics ? It will be very helpful. thank you.
30th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i need CSIR NET net coaching for chemical sciences in Kolkata.please inform me good coaching institutes.i will be very thankful..my e mail id is "[email protected]".
10th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Names and addresses of the coaching centers of CSIR NET in Life Science in Kolkata
10th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Names and address of coaching centers of CSIR-UGC NET in CHEMICAL SCIENCE in KOLKATA?
23rd June 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir Please provide the Names of Institutes which provides coaching classes for CSIR NET (CHEMICAL SCIENCES) in KOLKATA....
19th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

hai, im in physics m.sc.i want to take coaching for net exam.i want to know all best institution in kolkata for ugc csir net physics
6th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know the centres which offers csir physics coaching classes in Coimbatore
4th April 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF BEST CSIR NET COACHING CENTRE FOR CHEMICAL SCIENCE IN HYDERABAD WITH THEIR ADDRESSES
14th November 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am M.sc., mathematics student. I need net exam coaching centre for mathematics
in Coimbatore.please tell me best coaching centre name and details. My e mail ID. [email protected]. Thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?