13th June 2011, 02:34 PM
SHARON MATHEW

Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std

i have completed my 12th.
i have decided to take bsc in microbiology,can i do b ed aftr taking up bsc in microbiology or only taking plane bsc .
please help.................

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
  2. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  3. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  4. Am I eligible for GPSC if did 12th from Gujarat and graduation from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue 12th again with PCB from NIOS board?
  6. What is the better between mechanical and civil? Is M.Tech necessary?
  7. Can I get placed in IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture with 58.6% in 12th standard
  8. Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee of 1 year coaching in medical?
  10. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  11. Eligibility for taking Aeronautics after 12th?
  12. How to become an Interior Designer?
  13. What should I do to join Air Force? I have completed 12th with 57.83% marks
  14. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  15. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  17. How to become a film director after completing 10th in CBSE?
  18. What is the scope after completing diploma in computer science?
22nd February 2012, 07:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARON MATHEW View Post
i have completed my 12th.
i have decided to take bsc in microbiology,can i do b ed aftr taking up bsc in microbiology or only taking plane bsc .
please help.................

To pursue B.Ed from any recognized university approved by the National Council for Teachers Education i,e NCTE, candidate has to complete his/her graduation from a recognized University with 50% marks in any stream.

There are two modes to pursue B. Ed, one is regular and the other is the distance program. The duration of the regular program is 1 year and for distance program the duration is 2 years. In case of distance mode one has to be working as a teacher in any recognized school since two years.
13th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std

i have complete my M.Sc microbiology. can i do B.ED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?